Saturday, July 2, 2011

MY FIRST TASTE OF CREPE CAKE

I Know , it might seems strange to you, but that's the truth. I have never tasted a crepe cake before until this morning. Maybe I might have seen them in the cake shop, but never bother to try them. Well ever sinceI read the review by Caroline Ng in her blog here.

I wanted to try it.  Last evening I happen to drop by
Verbena cake shop in kulai and I saw what seems to be crepe cake. So I order one and put in the fridge for the next morning.

French Crepe Cake
Not only I was so bored with the food at the factory canteen,but I seems to have tummy ache most of the time whenever I had food there. So I decide to have the crepe cake I bought the previous night for breakfast. The first few bite seems good, but after awhile I reliase I don't quite like it, maybe because too much cream. I thought it gave me a headache as well.  Or it could be just coincident.  Anyway now I know how a crepe cake taste like. I prefer the cream puff. I did not take a snap shot of it as I ate them in the car on the way back.

4 comments:

  1. Looks yummy! I want also! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hayley, looks nice only,but not to my liking. wonder if they have durian flavour?

    ReplyDelete
  3. eeks! i dnt like crepe cake dat is too creamy! dats y i prefer Food Foundry one than Nadeje one. :/ If Nadeje one, eat few bites ok dy not more than 2 or else u gonna dislike it. lol!
    see this one Food Foundry one. :) http://www.carolinemayling.com/2011/04/delicious-mille-crepe-cake-food-foundry.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah too creamy. but somehow the cream puff seems ok. maybe not that much on the puff compare to the crepe, which is like eating cream. I didnt finish the whole cake.

    ReplyDelete