Friday, July 29, 2011

I'TS MOMENT LIKE THIS.

My eldest son likes movie a lot and will always 'pester' me to go to a movie with him. I am less enthusiastic than him when it comes to movie. Even if it is a good movie I can wait for the DVD
Maybe it has got to do with age? But since he so sincere and persistence ,I usually give in and end up going to the movie with him. I am glad I did because I do enjoyed his company. It also give us the opportunity to catch up and make up for the time lost during his growing years. I confess, I did not get to do that during those times. I am not offering any excuse here. Just spilling out the truth. I hope none of you will repeat my mistake. Anyway we were at the cinema last night to catch Captain America, which happen to be one of my superhero as well. It was a nice movie and both of us enjoyed ourselves thoroughly. We were early and the show only starts at 8.10pm and so we went to the nearby stall by the road side.He bought  dinner and we ate by the road side. He sometimes surprise me with his acton. He waited till I finish my dinner , collected the empty box to throw it in the rubbish bin. At the cinema hall treat me further to a massage at those massage chair. I'ts moment like this we enjoyed each other's company.
I am excited that one by one my super heroes make it to the big screen. Reading comics and seeing it on the screen are totally two different experience.


4 comments:

  1. Glad that your son still thinks of you, Johnnie. I hope that when I grow old, my children would not forget about their parents and only care for themselves.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yvonne,
    yes my eldest son does shows concern for me very much unlike his younger bro. whenever he goes out he always wants to include both my wife,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Johnnie, you are making lots of fathers jealous. You have a great son there, and he proves to me that you are a great dad all this while.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sheoh yan,
    thanks for the kind words. I am trying to be the best father I know how.
    still learning. your children are still young got lots of time to interact with them

    ReplyDelete