Thursday, July 21, 2011

JUST FOR LAUGH

This came in the mail from my friend Jane.

my comment: if you have enjoyed reading their funny signboard you will enjoy this.


China Southern Airlines Announcement ...Hilarious ! This is a good one!
[Pre-take off announcement on a China Southern Airlines Flight].
This is true account of what was heard on a recent flight from Shenzhen to Qingtao .

Chinese Air Stewardess


'Good afternoon, Ladies and the German. This is your cheap purser Wang Lui speaking.
On behalf of China Sudden Airlines, I would like to waycome you on board our Bowling 737 fom Shenzhen to Qingtao.
Members of my kew speak Chinese and other languages that you do not know.
It is a great pressure serving you to-die.
Should you need any resistance during the fright, peace do pest the call button.
I and my gals are available to make you feel comfortable.
Meanwhile, the airkwaft is going to fry.
Peace sit upright and keep you belt tightly fastened until dinner is served at five dirty p.m..
Hope you would enjoy your fright with us. Funkkiuu.' (thank you)

6 comments:

  1. Johnnie, funkkiuu for sharing there is a model called Bowling 737. To-die I know oredi.

    This is superb funny, wait, cheap purser = chief person? I almost fell of my chair laughing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, this is funny! Cheer me up on this super hot Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @sheoh yan@yvonne glad you girls enjoy it.cheah purser= chief purser,(steaward) enjoy your FRIGHT.LOL
    why pay to get scare right?
    Hayley- anything for a hot girl :d

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a funny announcement.. i like the "Funkkiuu" i guess they were trying to get the "Th" in thank you correctly but ended up in a disaster. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ying ying,
    sorry for the late response could not reply for the past few days. finally figure it out. the broswer was acting up.
    even Hongkie talks like that.

    ReplyDelete