Sunday, July 3, 2011

HOME ALONE AND SIMPLE DINNER

My Son, went back to our hometown this week without me. We usually travelled together,but this time since the GM wants to go back this week ,someone has to stay back to keep an eye on the factory. So yours truly has to become the sacrificial lamb.  Being alone I don't want to cook. I normally eat out, but so happen I wanted to see  another docter which my of my office worker recomended. The medicine given by the last doctor don't seems to do me much good.  I was told this docter is very good and his mother pay only one visit and she was well after a couple of days. So it was worth checking out. When I reached there the clinic was close and will reopen only late in the evening. Since the cake shop was just a few doors away, I went to check what other goodies they have. I ended up buying some for my dinner. The Durian mousse slide was fantastic, so was the butter puff.  For desert I had durian. Total damage was RM73.00 including the 5 durians I bought.

Here they are:-

Durian Mousse slice

Cream Puff


Pandan swiss Roll, Hotdog Bune, Curry Butter Puff, Mexico Bun

4 comments:

  1. Wow, the mousse slice looks very tempting! I bet it taste good lo...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes Hayley it was nice. durian mah. anyway cannot take too much of it. have not been working out lately due to my back inqury so must watch my weight abit. resist all temptation..LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow~ durian feast! Where's the durian photo to tempt me? Kekeke....

    Hope you are feeling better now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Yvonne, thanks for droping by. I am much better now. getting into my car is not painful like before. so I am wondering should I still go to see the doctor this evening? durian photos cannot pose la it's Yellow color. all yellow banned right? ha ha. see link here
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6n5cV1KmIw&feature=player_embedded

    ReplyDelete