Monday, July 11, 2011

SHOULD I OR SHOUDN'T I ?

 Was at Tesco a couple of days ago and saw one of the Abs bench selling for RM300.00 which was on offer. Then saw this baby yesterday at the IOI mall. It is  selling for RM395.00 but the sale guy was willing to lower it to RM370.00.  This is adjustable and thus multi purpose, compare to the one I saw earlier which is just for abs.





And I would not be able to do these on the earlier model:-


Maybe I should look around first to see if I could get a good buy elsewhere. There is not that many shop selling gym equipment in Kulai. I don't want to rush buy on impluse and  end up using a couple of time and later put aside to gather dust.
So should I go ahead and buy?

4 comments:

  1. Johnnie, my husband too at one time this type of bench back home. It was there in our guest room for a few years, then he sold it off again. Now, he is going to gym every alternate evening. Just to share with you this was what happened to my husband's abs bench.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheoh Yan,
    I think it is the atmosphere at the gym. somehome you can workout better and get motivated easily. But at home you will find 101 excuse not to work out. But as age catches up, we have to do something to stay in shape to be more discipline I guess. due to my nature of work I have to built up my own gym, just the basic stuff.Furthermore there is no gym where I work. so no choice but to work out at home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey bro,you are from Kulai one kah? next time i call back to JB, we yumchai ok? now back to the abs bench issue,,,,,,,,, i think if you really put it into good use ok to buy, but if it is like impulse buying,then no need lol,, but i think it is better to go the gym, kan......

    work it work it,,,,,,,,,,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eugene,
    you have business here at JB? sure let me know we go for tea. I will get the AB, what's holding me back now is maybe the price. will check it out when i go back to my hometown. I need to work out due to the long hours in the factory and I don't quite enjoy jogging.(lack of stamina) plus I have only sunday off and I want to sleep late abit. LOL

    ReplyDelete