Wednesday, July 6, 2011

ALL I HAVE TO DO IS DREAM..

It's been almost a month since I hurt my back and I have not done any work out. I must be putting on some weight . I hope the fats does not show up. A few years back I manage to reduce my waist line by two inches and I have been able to maintain it so far. I don't want to change my wardrobe again.
So looks like I need to start working out again, starting with  light ones as I won't want to excerts my self too much having just recovered from my back injury. But first I need to look for a lighter dumb bell.
Well I am not looking for a body like Arnold Schwarzenegger .     but a lean body will do.
Maybe something like Mike Chang would be nice don't you think?



Ok Ok  Maybe that's asking too much, but it doe not hurt to dream right?
Girls you might want to try this:-

No comments:

Post a Comment