Thursday, June 30, 2011

YOU MAKE ME GLAD

It was almost knock off time, so I went to the rest room to ease my self before I hit the road home. Then my phone rang, and I could not answer is just then as both my hands were occupied, and when I  had finished my little call, I picked up my phone to answer, but the caller had hung up. I checked to see who the caller was, it was my 宝儿(my precious daughter) . So I quickly called her back to check the reason for her call. She was just checking if I had already recovered from my back injury. We talked a bit as I filled her in on my progress.  It has been three weeks since that accident, after two visits to the doctor plus numerous massage, I am now feeling much better,but not completly though and at times it hurts  (on my leg)when ever I get up or stand too long. Before she hung up she requested that I should lay off hiking for a while at least until I am fully recovered.I will take your kind advice my dear girl.
 I am glad you call.Getting her call always warmed my heart,especially now since we are miles apart.
What a coincident a friend whom I will be meeting for the first time in mid month of July also enquired about my back and even told me taking care of my back was more important. The mountain can wait , as it will always be there.


10 comments:

  1. Hmm, sometimes a simple call and greeting is the best medicine, hehe ^^
    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes Hayley, it's a nice feeling to hear from people who cares, especially your loved ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like i said.....if you are a nice friend,nice dad,don't worry at all, the same will be reciprocated by others to you ,,,,,,,,,,,

    so how is your back? wishing you all the best and god bless, come to Penang, must call me ya,,,,

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks Eugene for the kind words.
    well my back seems ok,but now it's affecting my leg. will have to see another doc, maybe get a jab. thanks for asking.
    I have not been to Penang for a very long time now. will definately want to make a trip and will take up on your office my friend. you too please call on me if you do come to Johor.
    God Bless you too Bro.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a nice weekend, Johnnie. Your god daughter is very thoughtful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes Sheoh Yan, very considerate of her.
    you have a nice weekend too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's always nice to have someone concerning about us, right? Are the photos above, your god daughters? Pretty ladies, ya!

    ReplyDelete
  8. yvonne,
    yes you are right. always nice to have someone to care for us .if we sow love we will reap love. yes that's my God daughter.(not daughters) same person.

    ReplyDelete
  9. now u gotta listen to wat ur daughter said. :D she's worry of u. :))

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks Caroline for the reminder. I know that's why I did not join my friends today.. sigh. anyway another two more weeks I will be puting on my hiking shoes again. playin host to a group of singaporeans.

    ReplyDelete