Saturday, June 4, 2011

HOW ARE YOU FEELING SWEETHEART?

While browsing on FB yesterday I saw on  my son's status where my wife mentioned she had twisted her ankle again on the same leg. She first twisted her ankle last year while shopping in town and she missed a step and had to be inmobile for quite a while. This time she had gone to UK with her girl friend and this thing had to happen. Hope she is ok. Wonder why she did not mention this to me? For fear that I might be worried? Of course I am worried. I felt so helpless now as I am not there with you. I won't make any empty promises like this poem

“ I will climb the highest mountain, crossed the deepest ocean
just to be with you    (if it does not rain tonight”)

Instead I will just say if the Lord enable I will be with you dear or better yet as olivia newton john says in her song here:-


Can't wait for the days to pass by  quickly when you will be back soon. I will see you in two weeks time.

6 comments:

  1. Love OLN's songs... her voice is very sweet and nice.. yes, Let Me Be There has its beautiful meanings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Reanaclaire for droping by. yes ONJ has a beautiful song. one of my favourite singer. yes this song has a special meaning, that's why I have choosen it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh dear... hope your lovely wife is ok. I guess she keeps it from you because she doesn't want you to worry sick of her and furthermore, maybe she still can manages herself there :)

    Call her and show her concern, perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks Yvonne for the concern. I got a sms reply from her the day before and she said it was ok and she will cut short her holidays and come back earlier .

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you wife is home soon and you can show your concern to her directly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. sheoh yan ,
    my darling is coming home tomorrow and I will return home on fri night. I am gonna give her a big hug and kiss.
    http://www.cybergifs.com/faces/twosmileys.gif

    ReplyDelete