Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Please Help Vote for my Friend Edward chew

Edward Chew's Tetra Pak Origami Lamps

 To all my Friends out there

 This is my friend's entry  to an international lighting design competition  which has been selected as one of the finalists in the competition. He need more votes from fellow M'sians. Please go to "http://inhabitat.com/bright-ideas-competition/edward-chews-tetra-pak-origami-lamps" and click on the blue banner that says, "Vote For This Design", and also please help me spread the words.


 Muchas gracias, Arigato, thankyou,谢谢, Terima Kasih! ,Khob khun krap


Best of luck to you Ed. Hope you will win.

6 comments:

  1. okie, will do! lucks to ur fren yea! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you caroline for your support. I am sure my friend will appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your friend's idea is brilliant! His lamp is so futuristic....

    All the best to Edward!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes Yvonne, His idea is brilliant and green too.
    hope you guys have voted?

    ReplyDelete