Thursday, June 16, 2011

TOUCHED BY ANGELS


I hurt my back during my recent trip at the white water rafting.Refer my posting here.
Just to express by gratitute to some of my friends who were very concern about me.Some even help massage my aching back. One even called me the next day to ask how I was doing. I am so touched.

Angie photo credit:Gerald chuah

sook yee photo credit:Heiza zainal

Ivy photo credit:Budget travellers

snow,my lovely daughter




These are the Angels worthy of my praises..Thanks Angels A big round of applause to them.





7 comments:

  1. Well, i think those angels know there is another angle in you,,,,,,,,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eugene. you think so? so its that good or bad? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you have lovely gal friends! Hope you're feeling alright now..

    ReplyDelete
  4. A friend in need is a friend indeed. Hope your back is no longer aching after that angel's touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Hayley@ yvonne. yes they are lovely and good friends. The pain is still there and unbearable. even when I cough it hurts a great deal. I was told it will take at least a week or so to heal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is what friends are for. You take care.

    ReplyDelete