Friday, October 21, 2011

THANKS MUM FOR BEING MY MUM

Got time off from work to attend a family gathering for an early celebration of my Mother's birthday.
Even though she has not been well lately, she obliged to be with her children, grandchildren and great grand children. She single handed raise 3 of us, my Eldest Brother  my Kid sister and I when my Dad(whom I had no memory of) pass on.I was only three. I am forever grateful for bringing us to this world and seeing us through life . Happy Birthday Mum and we loved you.

my Bro ,mum and sis in law. behind my mum is my lovely wife
This song is for my mum.



4 comments:

  1. This is sweet. Happy birthday to your mum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Johnnie, many happy returns to your mom. She looks great for her age.
    A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest.
    You have fun and keep well.
    Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Lee for the wishes. what you said is so true.

    ReplyDelete