Sunday, October 30, 2011

BABY DARISSA

This is the comment left by Eugene Ung, which I find most meaniful. thanks Bro.




"Lord,I thank you for the wonderful gift in the child Darisa that you have brought to the household of Johnnie's, pray that you shall keep this child healthy and make her the abundant of joy.Lord shield her from harm and danger and guide her in her growing up years with Godly wisdom,love and compassion.Amen"


Since the arrival of Darissa so much have been changed especially around the Lims.Everything seems to be centered around Darissa. She got so much attention now.  Everybody is happy and excited. My Eldest son, nows know the responsibilty of being a Parent. Even the youngest son is excited and visit her almost daily. Darissa stays with her grandma (her mum's side) at least after the confinement. My mum wants to see more photos of her great grand daughter, but not fun to take photos when she is asleep most of the time.Maybe my timing is not right. I will only get to see her once in two months. Sigh. Hope she will knows who is her grand father when she grows up.


Sheoh Yan too  have requested more photos so here are some of it.Some taken by my son.
Darissa after her bath.Photo by Reuben Lim

Sleeping beauty





6 comments:

  1. auww so adorable baby Darissa. :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. New born baby is always the center of attraction~ Hehe ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess I've missed a few (earlier) entries of yours due to Deepavali holidays. Congratulation, datuk Johnnie! Your granddaughter Darissa is just so adorable!

    p/s: Overloaded with newborns in Oct, drooling drooling~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Yvonne,

    Thank you. Yes she is adorable. Hope to see more of her.Now I can only look at her photos.

    ReplyDelete