Sunday, October 2, 2011

LOTUS EVERYWHERE.

Have heard from my friend who found this place by the road side in Kulai where there are so many varieties of Lotus. I am staying in Kulai for almost a year now , but did not even know such place exist. It took some one from Ulu Tiram to tell me that. Actually he told me prior to staying at Ulu Tiram he used to lived in Kulai for more than 20 years. No wonder he knows all the back lane and all the nice places where they served good food. Anyway I finally got to explored this place this morning, since I was free. I did not have any hiking activities and also it was my off day. Six days shall you work, but on the seventh day you are to rest so says the Lord. Here are some of the shots of these beautiful flowers. Hope you will like them.






5 comments:

  1. There're lotus here too at Taiping Lake Garden~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hayley,
    There are some too at gunung pulai, where I hike, but not that many and only one type. are there any frogs at the taiping lake garden? I did not see any at the drain nor the pond. wonder why?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the pictures of water lilies!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Caroline,
    yes this type of flowers are really beautiful.
    glad you liked them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete