Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A FATHER'S ANGER.

“If you want to finish me off, do your worst, but leave my innocent children alone,”
These are the words of the Penang Chief Minister, Mr Lim Guan Eng

read the full story here

Usually I try not to blog about politics especially malaysian politics, which will make me angry and more sick.
But after reading yesteryday's story how the pro umno blogger is attacking LGE really make me very very angry.  Why are they doing this? If they have a bone to pick with the chief manister and in particular LGE, just direct your attack to him. In today's star online this was what Mr Lim said "If you want to finish me off, do your worst, but leave my innocent children alone,”    Right on Mr Lim . I think these sick people are just coward, cannot face their opponent , so they are going after their children. This is akin to boxers hitting below the belt. Mr Lim I feel for you.  As a parent I know I would be angry if anyone were to hurt my children and I would do anything to protect them.
 Why do they have to stoop so low?   But then this is malaysian politician Really no class at all.!
I really prayed come the General Election , we will vote in a new government. Only then we can hope for better things, with lesser dirty  and good for nothing so called law makers to contend with.
God Bless Malaysia!

7 comments:

  1. I said it again bro,, Vote BN out,it is not that PR is the best,we have no choice here cos BN is the worst...................

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Bro,
    we must change. 54 years is a long time. we must not give them another 54 years. Time for change .Hope every body else wake up and wise up, otherwise we are doom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sigh... only cowards use children as their vest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karma will get them one day :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Johnnie, Holy Smoke! Politics has always been dirty.
    I have lost touch with politics where you are.
    But reading your thoughts here.....
    one reason I can never be a politician....because I will not be taking that sitting down.
    You stay easy.
    Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lee,
    thanks for droping by. This can only happen in Malaysia. In other countries they will be charged. Those with conscience would have resigned.Politics is dirty. However the famous blogger Raja Petra disagreed. Instead he said
    Politics is not dirty only Umno.! Very true. they are the one causing this rot.

    ReplyDelete