Sunday, October 9, 2011

OCTOBER AND BIRTHDAYS

October will always be my favourite month because:-

A lot of my friends' birthday falls in the month of october

I have some gyms friends , actually class instructors whose birthday are one day apart from mine and one on the same day as mine.
I have hiking buddies one a day before mine, one on the same day and another friend two days later.
We purposely have a hiking trip just to get together.
One model , Benny Lee whom I had a photo shoot recently was born on oct 6th as well.
Another God daughter have her birthday on the 7th which happened to be my Eldest son's birthday too.
I have two office staff who have their birthdays the following week after mine.
Oh yes my blog friends Hayley ong and Euguene Ung also have theirs in the month of oct.
Last but not least

My eldest son's birthday day is one day after mine and very soon my 1st Granddaughter will be born in the month of october.

My Birthday cake from my lovely daughter in law, Candy


My Lunch date with my lovely Daughter, Snow.   
A Present from my lovely Daughter, Snow


Now isnt that reason enough for me to like October?



No comments:

Post a Comment