Friday, October 7, 2011

T.G.I.F.

Thank God I've Family    and Thank God I've Friends

Just had my birthday yesterday.Had a simple meal with my son,who's birthday is today. Happy Birthday son!
So many Birthday wishes on Facebook  (Thank God I've Facebook) and Sms messages.
Among the valued, treasures messages from

1) my lovely daughter:-

"Wish you Happy Birthday my lovely dad. stay healthy always. All the best Luv u"

From my two daughters in law:

2)"Daddy Happy Birthday" 天天开心
3)"Happy Birthday daddy, stay healthy and happy always"

From another God daugther

4)Khai ye... Happy birthday o.. Wish you healthy and happy always~
From my Eldest son 
5)Happy birthday daddy i love u 
and from my youngest son
6) "Happy Birthday Daddy! Thought of buying cake just now , giving you a surprise, but when I call koko , he told me you will be back tomorrow only and sorry for the late wish.Love you Dad."
Lastly from my lovely wife(I thought she had forgotten LOL) 
7)Yappy yappy birthday uncle johnnieeeeeeeee. How old r u after 12 midnight? Don 't worry ya v all will reach  there 2. Good night.
Now isnt that enough reasons to Say T.G.I.F.?
Have a good Fridays friends. Thanks for being a Friend. and to my family. Thanks for the Love.

Ps :Tomorrow I have a date with my hiking kakis who's birthdays are in the month of oct to celebrate our birthdays on top of the hill. will blog about it when I get back.

10 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday, Johnnie! Happy birthday to your son!

    Thank God It's Friday (I'm soooo tired this week)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Yvonne for the wishes.
    ya TGIF. have a good weekend ya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the notes are so sweet, I specially like your younger son and your lovely wife's version. Happy Belated Birthday to you, you stay healthy and keep well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya.... thank god is Friday again.... Happy Weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for droping by Jobless girl.
    Happy weekend to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now,,,,,,,it is so wonderful that great things happened started from Thursday right up to Friday,,,, Happy Birthday bro, good health,great joy and loads of TGIFs ...........

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bro Eugene,
    yes wonderful things and more to come. thanks for the wish.Yours coming soon right?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy belated birthday Johnnie,

    Even though this greeting comes to you a little late, The wish it brings for happiness is good on any day date. Happy late Birthday

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks Venie,for the wish.
    it's the thought that counts.

    ReplyDelete