Saturday, October 1, 2011

FAMILY TIES.

Was rather surprised when I got this message  in my inbox on facebook.
Hi TC, When did you take up photography ? Many nice shots you have posted . I heard you now work in Johor .What is the name of the factory and location?. I trust you are well and healthy , judging from your many activities and photos !


What's so surprising you might ask as it looks like just an ordinary message. Well, the sender is not from a friend or stranger, but it's from my uncle. We normally will only meet during chinese new year or during a relative wedding or  worst senario during funerals. Now since Grandma is no longer with us, I guess it will even be less frequent. But thank God for FB now at least we can get in touch this way.
Hip Hip Hooray for Facebook.



2 comments: