Sunday, January 31, 2016

OVER THE WEEKENDS

Yesterday I attended a wedding of one of my hiker friend. We were friends for almost 7 years now. I was rather surprised he got hitched now because he was never one who believes in marriages. I guessed love can changed one's   mindset. So glad he found his love. 

Have been thinking why do people ran? Is it for fun, the medals, or the tee shirts? 
As I reflected on this i first did it to oblige a friend. I certainly did not do it for the medals as i dont even open them after getting them. Well some of the shirts are nice i must admit and i do like quite a few of them. I have give some of them away to  a nearby orphanage home. So this year i will be cutting down most of the run. I have to learn to say no to friends and not to do things I do not enjoy or passionate about. 
I will need to terminate my gym membership as well even though there is a group workout i enjoyed very much. 
It is due to finance constraints and personal reasons. 

This morning's sunday sermon was a good reminder. I should not think of negative things or blame God. I ought to be like Job. Recant and repent

No comments:

Post a Comment