Sunday, January 3, 2016

THE SAME OLD QUESTION

Everytime i meet new hiking friends i would be asked this question. So this is the only place you hike ? Or do you hike elsewhere?  My answers would always be the same. Yes i hike here often and this  is my first chiice as this is my favourite place. For one it is the nearest. I dont drive a good and reliable car and thus dare not go further than i am comfortable with. The furtherest i venture out to is gunung datok at rembau,seremban or broga at semenyih. 
Ocassionally i do go to smaller hills near cheras. Another reasons is i have no desire to proof that i can conquer big hills. I had once been asked why didnt i try those big mountains classed as G7. I am contented with my small hill at taman melawati. Tabur consist of four peaks which is enough for my workout. Everyone are made differently 
All i can say is to each its own. No need to compare with others 




No comments:

Post a Comment