Thursday, January 7, 2016

LEAD CLIMBING


Last night was my second attempt to do the lead climb at Putra challenge park at Putra jaya. I admit as i climb higher the thought of what if i fall was there. Lead Climbing is dufferent from top rope as you need to clip on each anchor(runner) as you climb up and if you should fall it will be a few meter down to the last anchor and that can be quite frightening Anyway last night was quite an experience for me. I almost reach the top
Save for three more clip but t could not reach the next hold and i was too tired to continue.  I have to give up. Well there is no shame to give up if ine cannot continue. There is always another day. It will at least give us a goal and we can conquer it later when we come back better and stronger.  

That was how high I reached . 

No comments:

Post a Comment