Friday, January 15, 2016

SOON IT WILL BE TIME NO MORE


Just the other day, at one of the shipping community function, I was sitting with an elderly man who expressed that every day that he is living is a bonus. How true it is. Just this week, there were a few reports of celebrities who had died. All of them were in their 60s. That's the age I am right now. Well, it is not dead that I fear, but rather I fear, I might not have the time to do what I wanted and also to fullfil my heart's desire. The Bible says In Psam 90:10 70 years is what the average people will live.
 I don't have much in my basket list. I manage to do some of the things I had put there and cleared most of them. I do not  wished to have long life and I always prayed I will die in my sleep. I too prayed I would not fall sick , as I do not want to burden my family. That is why it is so important to have a healthy body. I work out to stay fit. Of course it is equally important to have a healthy mind, so put aside all the negative thoughts and things that hurts you. I wished to spent more time with loved one too.

Seventy years are given to us! Some even live to eighty. But even the best years are filled with pain and trouble; soon they disappear, and we fly away.




No comments:

Post a Comment