Wednesday, January 13, 2016

SJ4000 CAM

Actually I got this months ago from my youngest son. After opening the box I found it was not functioning and ask my son to return, but he had been procrastinating. It has been lying in my drawer ever since. But recently he asked for a small sd card and I took it out from this camera.Then he remember and volunteer to return it to the seller for a replacement/repair. I am glad the seller still honour it,since it must have past the waranty period. Anyway I got it back yesterday and was able to pair it with my Iphone and tested it abit. It comes with a waterproof housing, but unfortunately I will not have the opportunity to test it out, since I will be giving up my extreme sports like viper challenge, tandom etc. But maybe I could use it during the raining season when I go hiking? Other than that, I can always use it for my rock climbing.
Thank you son for the gift.




Did'nt know there are fake version as well. When I first got it I thought SJ was an imitation version of the Gopro hero. Only now I realiase it is a competitor





No comments:

Post a Comment