Monday, January 4, 2016

BEING THANKFUL

There was a little knock on my door and a small voice. I open it, and there stand the cutest little guy in his Poli(this is the lastest cartoon craze for kids) pajamas. He wanted to wished me good nite. So sweet of him. I gave him a hug and kissed him good night. My grand daughter,is staying at another house and thus I will missed her good night, but she does greet me with the sweetest hello and hug whenever I visted her.  I missed the good nights and morning greetings from my two little girls. One in a far away land.The other due to some stupid mistake I did and she wont talk to me anymore.
My late mother once told me, no matter how bad a child is, he is still the parent's child and they will still love him. I must have been a naughty boy as a child. Anyway so true in her words. That is the unconditional love of a parent.
Sometimes the blessings are just the simple things in life like hello and greetings which we take for granted. This is another year and my time clock is ticking away. The little time I have I just wish to have peace and enjoy the little blessing that I have. My one wish is to see the success of my god daughters and wished them all the best.


No comments:

Post a Comment