Thursday, January 14, 2016

I WAS A LET DOWN

Don't know what got into me, last night while belaying my sifu as she did the lead climb. I was not focus and spot her as I should.She fell and I did not did not do my job properly. Good thing it was just a shall fall at the begining of the climb. Thank God she was not angry with me. Thanks sifu for being such a kind heart.That's why I loved her so much.  I did not get to climb much yesterday as one more girl did not turn up. We usually take turns to belay each other at the top rope. I had another neebies who belayed me and I did two difficult routes. Overall it was quite a good climb.  But I need to overcome my fear at the lead wall. I still get goose pimples doing that. Somehow the fear of falling is still there. Funny thing when I was doing top rope ,which is the same height, I do not have such fear.

Note to self will do better next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment