Tuesday, January 5, 2016

SHOCKING ENCOUNTER

Got a nasty surprise when I checked my credit card statement. The gym had increase the monthly fee even though my contract  is due to expired only in April. Even though the amount increase is not that huge, but it is rather unethical of them to do so without informing the members. Well this will give me a good reason not to renew my membership. I will inform them as soon as possible, as they are known to auto renew without informing the members as well.
So it's good bye to friends and sifus whom I have known over the years. After almost 7 years of Body combat, it's time to put away my gloves.I was not the only one who got a shock over the sudden price increase. A few members expressed their shock as well. Just out of curiosity I have checked some other gym. It seems their price are not cheap either. So it's no gym for the time being. I hope I can get by without it and just do some free weight at home.

update: went there yesterday to check how I could terminate the membership. I was told can only do it one month before the expiry date and not earlier. Oh ear have to wait another two more months to do it,



No comments:

Post a Comment