Saturday, January 2, 2016

SLEEPLESS NIGHT & MORNING HIKE

It was the first day of New year, I just had my coffee before I went to bed. I was suppose to hike with a friend the next day. So I retired early at around 9.30pm.  But I did not get any sleep and laid tossing to and forth until 3.30am. Was it the coffee or something in the head that kept me awake. Was I having too much to think?  I usually had no problem with tea or coffee before bed time. Anyway I tried to get some sleep and finally gave up at around 4.00am as I had to start my drive to the meeting point at 5.00am. It takes me an hour to reach there.So I thought I might as well get up and  get ready to drive to rendezvous with my friend. I was like a walking zombie,but thank God I did survived the hike.It was a a back to back hike.The Tabur west andTabur East.Total of 6 hours or so. The reward as usual was a sum[tuous lunch at a nearby restuarant.Our main course was the famous begger chicken and winter melon soup which every one enjoyed. Here are some of the shots taken during the hike










chinese new year decoration already up







No comments:

Post a Comment