Monday, February 1, 2016

MY RACE KIT ARRIVED BUT....

Once I had a few mugs. Those days we used to have a cabinet and I put them there for display, but later we moved to another place and the cabinet was disposed off since it was quite old and the condition was no longer good. Anyway I had to use them as the old mug was stained with tea deposit and also a few got broken due to carelessness.

 Today I  received my race kit for the coming fun run which is to be held next week. I was excited and looking forward to receive it as there was suppose to be a cute mug, but when the courier person came I could hear the sound and my heart sank, I knew it must have been broken. I quickly open it and sure enough it was. Receiving your souvenir in broken condition is no fun at all. Rough handling by the courier people , as the parcel was clearly marked fragile, handle with care. If only they had taken special care. I notice the packing is not properly done as well. If they had stuff it with some newspaper and add shredded paper to cushion it then it might have arrive in one piece. 

I was suppose to receive a mug recently from somebody, but it never came.
I wonder if this is the same one. she had in mind.Well  I guess I would never know.
I am sad of course. I wonder if they still have stock ? Anyway I still have the nice tee shirt.


Update: Just received a response from the organiser, after I informed them of the broken mug.They will be giving me a replacement on the event day. So considerate of them. Looking forward to get hold of the mug.


No comments:

Post a Comment