Saturday, February 20, 2016

DISAPPOINTED

This morning I was at the park waiting for some friends who wanted to get a feel of hiking. Everyone seems so interested and looking forward to this day. In fact I had suggested a much earlier date but because one of them was only available on alternate Saturdays so we agreed to follow his schedule. After weeks of waiting anxiously  for today not a single one of them showed up and there was no update in our what's up group. Surely they could not have forgotten our meetup ,as I had sent a reminder on Wednesday. Overslept? Don't they know there's a alarm function on their smart phone?  This is so irresponsible of them I sacrifice my time to arrange this and this is a what happen.  Anyway not all of them are like that. Late last night one of them informed me due to a blackout in his housing area and he was not able to sleep and asked to be excuse but what about the rest? N.a.t.o(no action talk only) well I have been stood up so many times before so it is no longer a surprise anymore .  Not too sure I want to arrange for the next hike/walk. But I will give them a benefit of a doubt and see what is their excuses.

No comments:

Post a Comment