Sunday, February 7, 2016

FOOT MASSAGES

Had our reunion lunch in the afternoon as everybody had other plans in the evening. Both my sons had gone to their in laws and so i have to have my dinner alone. Pass by the thai  massage and thought i pampher myself to a foot massage or reflexology. The thais and the chinese style are not much different. Usually they will wash your feet first but this shop does not do that. I have been hiking alot and these feet does need some good rub down.  It feel so good it would have been even better to dip in the warm water which they normally have prior to massage. The best massage i had was when I was working in Johore. I used to frequent a chinese reflexlogy shop called kaki kaki. There were two cousins who attended to me   They were both equally good.  Anyway when you are reallt tired any relieve is a welcome. This girl keep speaking to me in Thai. Though I dont understand a word she is saying but it was nice hearing her soft spoken voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment