Tuesday, February 23, 2016

BODY COMBAT FOR CHARITY



I have always loved Body combat ever since I first joined a class about 7 years ago. I don't think this is the first  Body combat event for charity. However this is the first time it was done for furry friends. I might be wrong. Anyway I will be joining this event happening on 13
th march,2016. Some  of the body combat instructors I know will be taking part.
More details on the event on facebook here and here  For those body combat members there will be a special price.So hurry up and sign up and support. I remember years ago there was a charity drive for an animal shelter at camp5. It was a rock climbing event.  Wonder if there will be one again this year, as I enjoyed rock climbing just as much as body combat. I will definately support if there is one.





No comments:

Post a Comment