Thursday, February 18, 2016

JUST BEING CAUTIOUS?

Just after the wall climb last night, I  drove off, then pull over at the side to text sifu a message to informed her I was going home and thus not joining her and the rest of her friends for supper.
I got her message later in the night on what's app asking me why did not I join her for supper. My response was I felt kinda awkward (and out of place?) I do not know why these days I just seems to shy away from people, especially those I do not know well.
Another scenario was Precious finally spoke to me. She even replied to my emails. There were so many things I wanted to say or asked her, but I just dare not and so I held back. Maybe it is partly because I do not want to jeopardize our friendship, which seems to improve abit. Maybe I do not want things to go wrong before it has the chance to get better? Actually I do not even know what I want. No wait I do, I really want things to get better, because I really value her and care for her. Yeah that's it. It's the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment