Wednesday, February 24, 2016

I FELT LIKE A FOOL

I was looking forward to today'climb at putrajaya challenge park . After a good and satisfying climb at camp 5 last Sunday I wanted to continuing to improve my climbing so I droved all the way to the climbing gym at putrajaya. When I reached there I saw a crane inside the gym my heart sank   it doesn't look good at all. So I head over to the shop where I normally pay for the entrance fees. It was dark ,as I got nearer I noticed the door was closed There was a notice on the door saying the gym was closed for some works. Why did they not post it on their Facebook page. ? I quickly made a call to sifu to inform her about the closure. She was still at the office and was about to leave. She was just as disappointed as I was. Since there was some unfinished work to be done and the gym was closed she decided to continue with her work. As for me it was a long drive home. Half way it started to rain. I had wasted my time driving to and from the gym   it was all for nothing. It makes me look like a fool . Now I have to wait till Sunday to climb I hope nothing will go wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment