Thursday, July 1, 2010

TIME REALLY FLIES

Funny how time slips away, a song Elvis sang. It is really true time really flies. It's already passed the half year mark of 2010. And it is already 3 months since I worked.and yesterday my contract with a  manufacturing company at Teluk Panglima garang ends. I  had some sweet and bitter memories at that place. Makes some good friends. It was a good working experience.  Now I will take a rest and maybe go for a holiday, before I think of looking for another job. In another month's time my eldest son will have his marriage registered and before you know it will be december, when he will have his marriage ceremony.  And then in a couple of years it will be the second son's turn. They all grown up now and will have a family of their own, which means we as parent are getting old. Very soon our time will come , then it is time to go.Life is a circle.






No comments:

Post a Comment