Thursday, July 8, 2010

Daddy, can I keep this doggy?

My  daugther in-law sent me a text ,almost begging me if she could keep the puppy given to her by her friend. It's a Shih Tzu (simplified Chinese: 狮子狗; Read more about this breed here. How could I refuse such an innocent plea ? I only hope I will be able to convince my wife. The last time we had a pup, she was not too thrilled about it and in the end we have to give it away. Let's hope this time around she will have a changed of heart, and hope my daughter-in law will keep to her word about taking care of the pet.The last thing I need is world war 3 at home.
Further reading on how to take care of this pet can be found at this site.

Is this the pet we are gonna get?  Hopefully not another hairy dog?  What have I gotten myself into?








2 comments:

  1. Thanks for dropping by
    David. well so far so good. aunty seems to enjoy the pup. let's hope both the couple will keep their part of the bargain.

    ReplyDelete