Friday, July 30, 2010

MAYBE THIS WAS WHAT I WAS IN SEARCH OF...

My blogger friend Eugene wrote this on his blog Friday.I am in search of...That is part of the title of my blog In search of. which remind me the reason why I had chosen that title for my blog. What was I seeking , what was I searching for.? Would you believe it..love, a little caring maybe?  Now don't get me wrong. I was'nt looking for  that kind of relationship,but rather a father-daugther type. She was just anyman would want for a daughter, friendly and warm and beautiful as well.  Since I do not have a daughter of my own and when she agreed to be my god daughter , I was the happiest man on earth on that day. Of course I could not wait to share the news with my wife.But she was less enthusiastic about the whole thing and caution me to be prepared for disappointment.
This was because my first god daughter had deceided to severe ties , but that is another story which is too personal to share here. I was hoping this time I might get lucky and the relationship might impoved or last. Call  it silly or pathetic but you can blame a guy (who has so much love to share)  for trying can you.? Honestly I am not sure if things have improved or will improve in the future. Our relationship has been like a roller coaster. ups and downs.
Just a couple of day ago another girl came into my life. she called me papa.  Oh no, here we go again.This time I am not going to get myself involved and be hurt later on. Better listen to the advice of my wise wife.


4 comments:

  1. Bro, i've always liked this Malay proverb," tepuk dada, tanyalah selera" as we touch our heart, as long as we feel we did the right thing, the rest is so immaterial, i like another in Chinese too,问心有愧.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eugene,
    it could be the case of tepuk sebelah tangan.no?
    but you are right as long our conscience is clear and we do what we feel is right that is all that matters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Johnnie,
    nice writings there.i came across your place through eugene's blog.he's right,you got a lot of stuffs worth reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Ah Ngao,
    thanks for dropping by .I am glad you find my blog worth reading. I write from my heart, most of it quite personal.

    ReplyDelete