Thursday, July 29, 2010

Oranges and Calcium

Funny just strolling at the mall, one can end up buying something.  I did not intend to shop anything today. My visit to the mall was just to settle my utility bill at the post office which was inside the mall. As I made my way down the escalator I  passed by some stall which was having some promotion  and one of the stall was promoting vitamin c. The sales girl was offering sample drink of the vitamin and since I was offered it was not polite to turn down the offer. Soon she started talking the benefit of the products and before I  knew it I was at the counter with a pack. Maybe I am just too soft and does not know how to say no.  Anyway I would not say it was a waste of money as I had intended to buy this product after hearing it so often on air. It is call Ca-C 1000 sandoz. It is suppose to be a combination of vitamin c and calcium in a single effervescent tablet, which means we do not have to take two different kind of tablet. Accordingly to the  flyer I received each tablet contains the equivalent of 17 oranges and one glass of milk.  It is so easy to take just drop one tablet into a cup of water and drink it down.  I hate taking tablet and pills so this suite me fine. Since I am at the gym most of the time and the classes I attended are in an enclosed area and without ventilation, one is bound to catch a flu easily in that kind of environment.  It is better to play safe,so I am taking my vitamin c daily to built my resistant. It's no fun having a running nose.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Johnnie -- thanks for stopping by my blog! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it is ok to pick up some especially if there is offer here and there, but it is sure a no no for me to buy something i dont need hahahah.

    as for your running nose, if it persists, go and by yourself a air purifier with negative ions, buy good brands one like Panasonic, or Sharp,, good , my boy now improved a lot already,,

    good weekend and god bless

    ReplyDelete