Friday, July 9, 2010

ON LINE PHOTO ALBUM

Just got my photo album which I ordered on line last week. It came by city link. This is the first time I had order a photo album on line and the process was quite easy. The photos I used was from my  eldest son's pre- marraige photos shooting. I discovered them on face book here. You will be require to install a software , where you will be guided from begining  till the end of the photo book, then you can have the draft  of your finish work for you to view and if you are satisfied  , you can proceed with your order.simple and easy.
Quite happy with the results ,although the paper quality is a bit thin ,but it sure beat the hussle sending it to the shop and collecting it later on. Here I just did it at the comfort of my home and have it delivered at my door steps.Aah the advantage of on line services.












No comments:

Post a Comment