Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Silly Old Me

I made a very silly mistake this morning. While my Iphone was syncronizing, I did not pay attention to the pop up message asking if I wanted to update to the lastest version. Of course without a second thought I click ok and before I knew it, my phone was locked and became non functional.  I had purchased a 'jailbreak" version and the only way to update is to get it to a shop who has the software for jailbreak version.  Now what prompted me to buy the jailbreak version in the first place. ? Another wrong choice and decision.I hardly upload any of the software it was suppose to capable of with this version. It was not too long ago, that I had update to a newer version. It was in march to be exact. Now I had to pay for the same amount again to have it rectify. I must have been half awake when I make that silly mistake.For that I had to put up with the inconvenience of rushing to sunway to have it fixed.  In a haste to rush to the shop I forgot to take note where I parked my car and had a hard time trying to remember the location later on. When I got home  I had to spend a couple of hours getting all my applications, songs and other stuff restored to the phone. All because of a stupid  mistake. yes mistake can be costly. Hope I do remember to be more careful in future. On the brighter side, at least I got the lastest version.: version 4.(not exactly iphone 4 but will suffice for now)
Talking about about silly mistake , I had a bad thought of  deleting two persons from my contact and even on facebook, because I preceived it as a relationship that was not going well.. But something made me held  back and I did not do what I had in mind.. Had I done that , it would have been an action which is irreversable. I guess one should not be too hasty in one's action.So I guess I will leave it to fate, as the songs goes Que sera, sera whatever will be, will be.










No comments:

Post a Comment