Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Pre wedding photo shoots

I did not know it was father's day until the next day. I got up early at around 7.30am and together with my son, went to fetch his future wife. Stop over at one of the nearby coffee shop for breakfast. It was a day where both of them were to have their pre wedding photographs taken. I  learnt the appointment was at 9.30am  but my son was so excited he wanted to be there early.But it was far too early. so we hang around at another coffee shop where I had another cup of tea to wait for the shop to open.  when the shop finally was open we spent almost a whole day there. I could not believe the make up alone took about 3 hours plus. It was almost noon before they were ready to photograph the couple in different costumes. I had the priviledge to take some photographs before the official photograher do her stuff. I lost count of how many change of costumes, and the whole shooting draged on till around 4.30pm in the evening and we adjourned to a nearby beach to continue the outdoor shoots. It ended around 7.30pm and we headed back to the studio where my other family members was waiting and we had our family potriat taken.  We had dinner after day before heading for home. What a tiring day but what an experience. It was a most memorable day as I was able to accompany my son on his  special day. Even the boss of the studio remarked how patient I was and how fortunate my son was to have his father with him during the shoot.
I had so much fun taking photos of the couple and trying out and learning how to use my cameraThis is one father day I will never forget..Looks like my son has grown up and deceide to have a family of his own. I am happy for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment