Sunday, June 27, 2010

I GOTTA THE FEELING.

Why do I get the sneaky feeling, that  someone is trying to avoid me?  Of late I just could help but feel this way. It happen once too often to be a Coincident. Maybe it's because of age catching up?An ederly man who needs attention and love perhaps? I don't really know. I wish I could give that person a benefit of a doubt. At times I don't feel loved.  And  I do wish I was wrong . Am I insecure? Do I really need an assurance or a declaration to satisfy me.?I really hate getting this feeling.I know it is bad, and if unchecked can throw one into the pit of hopelessness.Hope it will pass me by soon.  Why am I getting this feeling, and it is not  even raining or  monday  yet.Sure good to get it off my chest, at least now I  relief a bit. Time to  get some sleep now and not think of it anymore.





No comments:

Post a Comment