Monday, April 23, 2012

YOU GOT EXPENSIVE HOBBY.


We were having a family dinner at a restaurant in Klang,which my son wanted us to try as he claimed the food there was good and reasonably priced. While we were eating I commented the one I had the day before at Rawang was not bad too . My wife asked why I did not take her there, to which I replied it was after our hiking trip and since she could not hike so how to bring her along?
She response with "you  got a very expensive hobby, paying to shoot models " I told her it was only around RM80.00 only ma and I don't always go on a shoot ,well maybe once a month  once in two months.She refuted it was more than that. Why do I  sense there is some sarcasm in her statement? But I kept quite and pretend(like they say in Malay "make don't know" lol) I did not hear her last remark. I know when to stop to avoid an argument. This is not something I learnt overnight, but through years of  making mistakes, and of course when you are older you become wiser or maybe mellow?
I told her how many more years do you think I have left? If I dont do the things I love now, when will I be able to do it?  You only live once, live it to the fullest.


3 comments:

  1. lol on your wife's remark. Don't blame her. Means, she is still very much care for you, Johnnie, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, I think I question my hubby, just like your wife sometimes :p

    Being jealous mah.... that shows how much she still care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheoh Yan & Yvonne

    Both of you said almost the same things. So assuring to hear opion from you ladies. But I think once the children comes along , all the love transfer to them liao, so no more love left for us.

    ReplyDelete