Thursday, April 26, 2012

At the Park with a beautiful lass

This is my first time shooting this sweet innocence looking girl. In most event that I had attended the photographers have to get the model to relax before the shoot and even telling them how to pose. But it is the reverse with this girl,(at least to my observation) With her fun and sometimes michievous ways during the shoot, she was able to put us at ease.It was so fun shooting this model and I do not mind shooting her again. Another observation I noted she was very conscious of the photographers' presence and will turn towards the direction of the camera even without our prompting. Geneve Tan is her name. She is a full time manager at a company in Setia Alam, but does free lance modelling whenever she has the time.















You may view more of her photos  here




8 comments:

  1. She is indeed different from the rest of the models that you have been shared here.
    She has a very pleasant look that can make people like her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sheoh Yan,

      yes indeed. I liked her immediately the first time I met her,while I was shooting another model.

      Delete
  2. Hayley,
    she is still a young girl la.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I saw your post title "in a park with a beautiful lass" no second thought, I zooooooooooooooooooomed here already,kekekekekkekeke, and please don't call me dirty old man,am only enjoying the beauty of God's creation, sorry sorry, the expertise of Johnny's photography

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eugene for the complement. No you are not a DOM. we all enjoy God's creation. Yesterday I was having my meal with my friend after our wall climbing session. There was this beautiful singer, I wanted to approached her and ask if she would like to have a photo session with me, but no guts la. Don't know why. Maybe scare kena tembak or being called a DOM. ha ha.

      Delete
  4. Oh, so this model is very natural and easy going with camera lens.

    Am not sure whether this girl can pose well or your photo-shooting skill improved. Good job to both!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yvonne,
      yes, she is very natural and knows how to pose without the photographers telling.
      I like to think my skill have improved kua.? ahem!

      Delete