Tuesday, April 3, 2012

IT'S A GOOD FEELING.

My wife wanted me to clear up my room to make room for a cupboard which my youngest son is using. He will be getting married soon and when the new furniture arrives, the old cupboard will make its way to my room.  I had an old pentium 4 computer gathering dust and I thought I  it will be better I give it to someone who has a use for it. I told my colleague my intention and yesterday when I  returned from my home town I delivered the gift to her. This morning she was thanking me profusely.  Apart from the PC I also gave to her children a radio which was  my wife's door gift from her company .She said her children were thrilled to bits and they stayed up till 11.00pm to play on the computer.  She told me her husband too expressed his thanks saying only God can repay. I felt so embarassed. I did not do it to be repaid or anything. Anyway it was a used set and I was glad they graciously accepted it.   I am just happy they do not mind an old and used computer.  But honestly it does feel good when people say thanks.  No wonder the Bible says it is more blessed to give than to receive. Just to be able to see someone happy , will be reward enough.


4 comments:

  1. 4 powerful and magical words are "Thank you, I love you, I am sorry and please forgive me". These words can heal others and ourselve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Sheoh Yan, so true. I love you for droping by.Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happiness never decreases by being shared :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yvonne,
      yes Happiness shared is multiplied just as sadness shared is divided.

      Delete