Saturday, April 17, 2010

PATIENCE

Do you know patience is a virtue?  It's hard to find people with patience these days, especially the younger generation. They are always rushing  into things, and do not have the patient to wait for things, in queue. Why is patience a virtue? Wiki .answer.com  has this to say.
Patience is a virtue because it makes us better people. The definition of the word is to tolerate delay. This implies self control and forbearance as opposed to wanting what we want when we want it. How many times have we jumped the gun and found out it would have been better to tolerate delay or had self control? What did we miss out on? Did we hurt someone we love because of lack of patience? Having patience will heal the wounds and it will work itself out fine. Patience is not only a virtue but a necessity for a happy existence. refer to the link here.
Just the other day I sent a text to one  girl,and of course she did not understand what I meant, so she text me back and said something like this I don't understand la uncle ,can you just interpret properly. Now that is so  nice of her .She could have lost her patience and temper, but she did not. I guess that is one of her good point.I am not saying she is an Angel, as she has her weak point, but this is one of her stronger point and I like her for that. Nice going dee. keep it up girl.
As for me, I think I lack patience in certain areas. I know I don't have the patience when it comes to fishing. If the fishes does not bite, I will give up after while. That is why I never enjoy fishing.  Lately I reliase my patience have been wearing off for someone. After being made to wait and wait, I think  one's patience can be tested.  Maybe it's time to take stock.





No comments:

Post a Comment