Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Office Politics


I am still unsettle at the new work place. Still no sign of my email address even though I had made the request on my first day  at the office. Yes I am still using someone else's desk and there is no telephone either.I observe there is too many restriction here, for instant every department have to keep their own paper to use for printing and photocoping. Even the photostating need an access code before one could use. How do they expect me to do my job if they can't even get the essential  needs of the employee?? The only good thing is Lunch is provided. by the company with exception of saturdays.
I thought I have seen  the last of the office politics when I retired from my previous job. Apparently there is no different here. The HR seems to be the most unpopular person as in most organisation. I wonder why. Everyday I could hear staff talking negatively about the HR , who happen to be a lady. The main complaint is that she is too bossy  and does not appreciate what the staff does. No wonder  everybody is leaving.  Anyway I am only here for  three months . I hope I can survive through out my contract.







No comments:

Post a Comment