Tuesday, September 22, 2009

WHAT A BORING DAY THAT WAS




Two days of raya holiday, with nothing much to do , except checking my mail and facebook. read some blogs and comments. The weather isnt helping at all. Too hot to go out. Is this going to be a foretell of things to come? I dont want to end my life like this. I got to get a job fast. I cant carry on this way. I will go insane.
My wife was quite concern and offer to drive me around some factories nearby to check out if there are any job opening. Tomorrow will resume duty for the next 7 days, before I call it quit in the workforce. Then it's job hunting again. Wish me the best. I need to look to Him.
I think this song by whitney houston best describe how I feel right now

As I lay me down
Heaven hear me now
I’m lost without a cause
After giving it my all

winter’s storm has come and darkened my sun
After all that we’ve been through
Who on earth can I turn to

I look to you
I look to you

After all my strength is gone
In you I can move on

I look to you
I look to you

And when melodies are gone
In you I hear a song

I look to you








2 comments:

  1. what is it about, thought you are waiting for your retirement...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane,
    I am not ready for retirement.! it's scary really. there is not much left after setting all my commitment and debts. without a job very soon whatever money's that left might just vanish in no time. right?

    ReplyDelete