Thursday, September 24, 2009

Helpless and unable to Help.






Have you ever been in a situation, where you feel so helpless? This morning I saw the status on facebook of one of my beloved. Sensing something was not right I sent her a personal message instead of posting on the public post, followed by a call.
I could hear from her voice she was choking, but she was not sharing. She kept on saying she was ok, but I knew otherwise. Yet I could not do anything to console her. she also forbid me to investigate and not to talk to the other party.I wanted to see her, at least be there for her , to provide a shoulder for her to cry on.?? But she is not ready to see anyone at this moment. I feel so helpless , so hopeless , unable to do anything for my baby. Do all parent react like this or am I just over reacting??
What can I do except to hope she will come out of this soon. she is a strong person,she always has been. A good friend of mine comment I could only pray. yes I guess she is right. I shall to that and leave it to God Almighty who is in control.

No comments:

Post a Comment