Saturday, May 23, 2009

Saying goodbye aint easy

May 22nd 2009: I was just checking my facebook after returning from a meeting. A pop up screen appear at the bottom . it was the chat screen. At first I was glad as it was good friend from Thailand whom I planned to meet in four month's time. We chat for a while and finally she broke the news she has closed her tagged account, which she was very active and where we share tag and other activities. It would also appear she will not be able to connect as often as before though we will still remain friends. somehow I dont sense that. I think it is a polite way of saying goodbye. I found it hard to accept. Friendship built over a period of time ,then suddenly it's goodbye. I hope it is just over reacting as I valued her friendship, just like a value any other friendship.
Well only time will tell. I will just have to wait, and if it turn out the way as I thought nothing I can do. I have to accept and respect her decision.
is there a lesson to learnt here??

No comments:

Post a Comment