Tuesday, May 5, 2009

my visit to the dentist .

I did not plan to visit the dentist today. But after my hair cut I just took a stroll and before I knew it I was at the dentist's clinic. Well since I was already at the door step might as well get over it.
I was suppose to make the visit last year but have put off till today. Thank goodness there was not any holes that need filling. Imagine what pain I will have to endure if I have to get that fixed.
so I end up just doing scaling.
Since I was wearing denture the doctor recomend that I do a bridge . And the cost ? rm 2000.00
why do such thing cost so much. I wonder if I could make a tax claim for this?
It sure beats wearing the denture. I think I will wait till october when I get my money from my EPF. Till then I will be stuck with my denture.

No comments:

Post a Comment