Friday, September 7, 2012

IN HELPLESS MODE

It's been more than a week since I left my job. How come I don't seems to be able to enjoy my rest?
I have since started job hunting two days ago without any luck. Either the jobs were not what I was looking for or they were looking for younger people. Oh yes I had to walked to all those factories which was nearby my house. I am now without my car, as my son need it more than I do. I can't go anywhere further from my home. Have to wait for saturday when my wife do not work on alternate saturdays. In the mean time I am like a wingless bird,so helpless.I can't even plan for holiday in case I do land a job. Then there is uncertainity when the General Election will be called. No thanks to our undecisive PM.
 Perhaps this song best describe my feelings now. Hope you enjoy her sweet voice as I did.






5 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about this Johnnie, but you know, if there's a will there's a way, so as long as you dont give up, I am sure there'll be something for you soon ;)
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand your situation, because you were used to have a work life and suddenly you are forced to stay put at home. Don't lose your patient. Good things go to those who wait.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Hayley and Yan. You two Angels really lifted up my spirit.Thanks for the comforting words .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't be helpless, Johnnie. Be jolly instead. Treat this as a break from your routine stressful day. Take things slowly and easy; and I believe you'll hear good news soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Yvonne for cheering me up. It's really funny, when you are working, you wished you will retired soon so that you can relax a bit. But when you finally did, you wished you have something to do cos it's so boring. Just like when we were in school right?

    ReplyDelete